Hello Students and Parents,
CCSD1 summer STEAM camp is open for business. The dates are June 15-18 and June 22-24 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM@ DMS. On-site health screening will take place to ensure the safety of students and staff.
Signup electronically at the link below:
- All safety protocols and measures will be in alignment with our State/County health guidelines.
- Masks will be required upon entering the building for all staff and students - we are encouraging parents to send their own with their child but if they cannot one will be provided for the student.
- Hand washing and sanitizer will be required for all staff and students periodically throughout the day.
- Students and staff will have their temperature checked and recorded daily upon arrival
- A letter will be sent home later with some helpful tips to stay healthy, and some additional guidelines that will be set in place after our nursing staff have a chance to research, discuss, and decide how we can best keep all students and staff healthy and safe.
- Please note that there will be no more than 10 students per classroom, and no more than 25 total people (students & staff) in one part of the building at a time.
- Students will have their own space each day and will not be sharing desks, materials, or moving around the building to other areas.
- We are excited about the summer session and are planning to make it interactive, engaging, and fun as possible. We will encourage several breaks throughout the day where students can go outside to get fresh air and move around (weather dependent, of course).
- Should our community numbers spike or a staff member or student attending our summer program in our district get ill, we will immediately be ready to provide a virtual alternative similar to what we have been doing now.
- A parent letter outlining details will be sent home prior to the event with the most current information.
Feel free to email email@example.com with further questions